RapidStart CRM – Hashtags
Unique to RapidStart CRM is our Hashtagging system. It works the same way you identify and classify items on Twitter for example “#interesting”
How to use Hashtags
First understand the difference in categorization methods. The below example is an Account record opened to the Details tab.
- Many records have fields for structured categorization, like the “Ownership” picklist field above. This would be used for specific filtering of data by specific structure.
- Opening the Hashtags tab will offer an additional “unstructured” capability
- This record was previously hashtagged with #TechPackage1
- You can add more hashtags by typing here.
All record types in RapidStart CRM have a Hashtags tab, so you can tag phone calls, opportunities etc.
Hashtags are an “Unstructured” way to categorize your data. Once you start hashtagging records, it creates some interesting information that you can access on the Hashtags Dashboard.
- To get the the HashTag dashboard, select Dashboards in the sidebar
- Switch to the HashTags Dashboard
- A Tag Cloud of the most popular hashtags that are in use by your organization. There are a couple of additional charts below that
- This is a complete list of every record that has been hashtagged
- Using the search box, you can filter down to only records that have been tagged with what you are looking for.
- In this case we searched for #strategic, which returned the above list
- The first column is a direct link to the hashtagged record
- This column indicates what kind of record it is
- This column shows who hashtagged it with this hashtag